Hsy is pleased to announce the integration of myhsy with popular workshop software platforms Mechanic Desk and Workshop Software.
hsy Autoparts is pleased to announce that the Sachs Performance Clutch Range from ZF has just arrived into stock around the country.Read more
Want to stay notified with all our news and updates?
As the financial year comes to an end, have you considered upgrading the braking equipment in your workshop? The Ate Brake Bleeding range is easy to use and comes in a range of sizes to ensure compatibility with the cars you most commonly service.
Modern braking equipment is an essential tool for workshops, allowing for technicians to change braking fluid and bleed the braking systems of modern vehicle with their electronic brake systems and lower viscosity fluids.
The End of Financial year provides the perfect opportunity to upgrade your braking equipment in anticipation of an increase in vehicles being serviced as restrictions and lockdowns ease across the country. This is even more important as we enter winter, with high quality braking components and functioning systems being among the most important aspects of a safe and roadworthy car.
hsy Autoparts are proud distributors of the full range of Ate products including Equipment, Brake Discs, Brake Pads, Drum Brakes, Clutch Parts and Sensors. We recommend Ate to ensure high quality performance and safety in the vehicles that you are servicing.
To find out more about Ate Brake Bleeding Units and the full range of Ate products, talk to your hsy Autoparts Area Manager or call 1300 133 129.
hsy Autoparts is pleased to announce that the Sachs Performance Clutch Range from ZF has just arrived into stock around the country.
As you may know, vehicles that have a high-power output often puts increased strain on the vehicle’s drivetrain such as clutch, transmission, drive shaft and tires. The clutch can be the most vulnerable component of the drivetrain depending on how the vehicle is driven and the clutch is operated.
ZF and SACHS knew the importance of a clutch when putting power down in a performance car and has developed its Performance Clutch as a part of the SACHS Performance range.
The new SACHS Performance Clutch range should be of interest to you if:
- You are a business that regularly modifies vehicles for power and performance
- If you are replacing the clutch in a modified vehicle and need a performance focused solution
- If you want to have an OE-quality solution for customers who own performance focused vehicles.
There are many benefits of a SACHS Performance Clutch over other offerings, including:
- That it is a quality, German made product designed to precision and assembled by hand to ensure the best feel in clamping load and release characteristics.
- The SACHS Performance Clutch range is motorsport tested and proven, being the clutch of choice in the German Touring Car Masters – DTM – racing series for many years.
- They are also a very reliable and affordable solution for your business and your customers.
So if you are working on a vehicle that is modified and in need of a new clutch, or you are a business that tunes and modifies cars, get in touch with the team at hsy to learn more about the wide range of vehicles that we can now provide a SACHS Performance Clutch for.