When hsy decided to create the ATE Platinum Brake Centre brand, we knew that it would be a success because the workshops selected were not only loyal to ATE and its products, but they presented themselves professionally and invested in their staff by taking advantage of exclusive ATE training sessions.
They really are brake centres of excellence, and hsy wants to support impressive workshops of this kind because they support ATE Brakes.
How? When the ATE Platinum Brake Centre initiative came to life, HSY invested in a national digital marketing campaign in support.
Since the start of December, hsy has been promoting ATE Platinum Brake Centres via Facebook, Instagram and Google display ads. These ads are aimed at new customers that are searching for information on brakes, introducing them to the ATE Brakes brand.
Once an introduction is formed, we made it easy for them to find their nearest ATE Platinum Brake Centre by creating a dedicated ‘Platinum’ website. On this, we talk about ATE and its products and include a prominent ‘search’ function helping customers locate their closest brake centre. We also presented each workshop with their very own workshop signage (below) – so they are easily recognised.
How much did all of this cost the workshop? Zero. Not one cent. Remember we support those that support ATE.
This first phase of the digital campaign goes through to the end of March. The second phase will follow, because we want to firmly establish platinum workshops as brake centres of excellence.
If you want to become part of the ATE Platinum Brake Centre family, here’s what you need to know:
- ATE is renowned globally for its quality range of brakes, accessories and lubricants
- ATE enjoys OE fitment on some of the biggest car brands in the world
- ATE Platinum Brake Centres exclusively supply ATE product
- Your business has to look the part, present yourself professionally
- You must invest in your staff by enrolling them into ATE’s exclusive specialist training sessions. Run by ATE engineers, these free sessions introduce new products, the latest technical developments, installation tips and best practice servicing
If you are a workshop, or a supplier, that wants to know more, get in touch with your local area manager or call 1300 133 129.